It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via our contact form, sample ordering form or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We collect contact information. For example, we might collect your name and email address if you contact us. We may also collect your phone number or mailing address.
We collect payment information. For example, we collect your credit card number if you make a purchase.
We collect demographic information. We may collect information like your gender and age. We may also collect your location or zip code. We might collect this when you engage with our websites.
We collect information you submit. For example, we collect information you submit to us if you contact us.
We collect other information. If you use our website, we may collect information about the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us.
We may use your information to perform services on behalf of the Company. For example, we might us the information to maintain or service your accounts, provide customer service, to process or fulfill orders, to verify your information, and to process payments.
We use your information to improve our products and services. We may use your information to make our website better. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
We use your information for security purposes. We may use your information to protect our company, our customers, and our websites.
We use your information for marketing purposes. For example, we might send you information about new promotions and special offers. We might tell you about new features or updates.
We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. For example, we share information with companies who help us send emails or operate our sites. We also share information with companies that help us fulfill orders.
We will share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. For example, we will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may share information if a government agency or investigatory body requests it. We might share information if we are investigating potential fraud. This might include fraud we think has happened during an order.
We may share information with a successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may include user information as part of that transaction.
We may share information for other reasons we describe to you from time to time.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES ABOUT SHARING AND MARKETING PRACTICES
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, follow the instructions in any promotional message you get from us, visit https://www.heartlandharvestinc.com/personal-information/ or call (888) 994-5434. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still send you transactional messages. These include responses to your questions.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you reside in California, you have a number of additional rights. We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and other California privacy laws. Any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice. If you are a California resident, your rights are detailed as follows:
- You have the right to request disclosure of our data collection and sales practices in connection with your personal information, including the categories of personal information we have collected, the source of the information, our use of the information and, if the information was disclosed or sold to third parties, the categories of personal information disclosed or sold to third parties and the categories of third parties to whom such information was disclosed or sold.
- You have the right to request a copy of the specific personal information collected about you during the 12 months before your request. You may make this request twice in a 12-month period. If you make such a request, we will need to collect information from you in order to verify your identity. We will respond to such a request within 45 days. You may make this request at https://www.heartlandharvestinc.com/personal-information/ or (888) 994-5434.
- You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 ).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
- You have the right to request that your personal information not be sold to third parties; and
- You have the right not to be discriminated against because you exercised any of these rights. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment and are located in the United States.
If you live outside of the United States, you understand and agree that we may transfer your information to the United States. This site is subject to U.S. laws, which may not afford the same level of protection as those in your country.
THESE SITES AND CHILDREN
Our sites and apps where this policy is found are meant for adults. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 without permission from a parent or guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child under 13 has given us information, you can email us at email@example.com. You can also write to us at the address listed at the end of this policy. Please mark your inquiries “COPPA Information Request.” Parents, you can learn more about how to protect children’s privacy on-line here.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also write to us or call at:
Heartland Harvest, Inc.
2401 Eastgate Industrial Pkwy
Kankakee, Illinois, 60901
Phone: (815) 932-2100
If you have any questions about this Policy or want to correct or update your information, please email us at email@example.com.